Thursday, January 27, 2005

a small world


we've been in touch with threelogy (video) through sms, mostly by done by olie.. and yesterday, we found out through fellow w@wies that their website is up... in their gallery is the wedding of vien and chris which i attended last year..

and then on our way home, we chanced upon pen, my roomie in college. she knows naman mimi and karl abesamis (photo) whom we are considering for wedding photo coverage. but we are definitely getting these two for our prenups... hahaha.

we've got connections pala (duh!) hahaha.. but can we get discounts based on these??? i wish...

and oh. lyra and manuel, fellow w@wies who got married in december 2004 were marla, my other roomie in college's best friend.. definitely a small world.
------------
i've decided to send a link to this blog to my 2 best buds - ken and odin. hmm.. i wonder how will they react...
(hi to you both in case you do get to read this!)
------------
things on my mind.. sometimes

am i really ready for this??? scary but exciting though.
------------
wed preps..

i think we should finalize the following and pencil-book them ASAP..
reception venue
photo
MUA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi gra, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on free wedding planning book, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about free wedding planning book.

Anonymous said...

Hi gra, you have a nice blog. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on catholic wedding planning when I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on catholic wedding planning then drop by the site above and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hi gra...Wow! While I was searching for info on wedding planning tool I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding planning tool. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about wedding planning tool.