Thursday, January 20, 2005

a ceasefire...


again, this is still about our attempts to tell papa of our plans to wed next year..

we weren't able to tell him last night. we didn't even try. when we got home, he was watching tv in the bedroom and then later, he went to sleep. he didn't stayed at the living room or even eat with us, so we didn't have a chance to tell him..

after all our the stress and the worry that this stage is giving us, i refuse to continue anymore. whether or not we are able to tell him on or before saturday (our deadline for booking the church), we will book the church. we can inform him next week or something.

i can't move my wedding again.. maybe i will if its for december 2005. hehehe.. ang ganda kasi ng decors ng church pag xmas season.. no need to upgrade the flowers.

on guests and siyempre budget, i don't mind having a really small wedding of close family and friends, say 50. but i do want a garden reception.. in which case we'd still end up renting a venue... so a thought came to me just now.. don't hotels have a sort of veranda-like restaurants within.. if its just 50, i'd want something casual.. parang "English tea" scene.. :-)

as i texted olie, i don't mind the reception/ guests so long as i wed to him at SOJ with my long white dress. kahit no reception, its fine with me (but not for my guests).

im sure my friends would understand. my relatives? i don't know. hahaha.

oh. and i refuse to pressure myself and olie into telling papa of our plans on or before saturday. i want to relax and let go.. so i asked olie to watch a movie with me later instead of going home and trying to talk to papa before he goes to sleep.

No comments: