Monday, January 17, 2005

here we go...


i fell in love with the setup sa heritage ballroom last saturday... ang ganda.. simple and elegant. but on saturday afternoon, we discussed.. our options.. approx 200k un package ng heritage.. i wish we could afford it... haay... CP is now on the so-so level.. and Heritage is now my dream.. hahaha.. how fickle girls can be..
-------
next to reserving the church, syempre we have to inform my parents..and we don't know how. but we have to do it within the week coz we have to pay the DP for the Church by Saturday to confirm our booking...

last sunday, we went to visit maru, a friend who recently gave birth to baby Nina at QC. we've kinda decided that maybe we could tell my parents so we headed home late afternoon...

-------
we roamed the mall and looked at some cloths that can be used for the entourage, and thought about our motif.. we both considered a lot of colors.... royal blue, gold, chartreuse green, fuschia pink and aquamarine.
-------
when we got home, i was tasked to make lumpia while my mom dressed to go to church and papa was waiting for her... then we went to church with her. we thought maybe on the way back, since we'll be walking, we can tell her.

it was the feast of Sto. Nino. and Tita Carmen and her husband was there dancing! they were Sto. Nino devotees. She was wearing the clothes she wore during her daughter, RJ's wedding. This was the first time she wore it to church since RJ's wedding was in Iglesia. I jokingly said na my wedding isn't today, so she should not have worn the dress yet. and she was asking me kung kelan. i said, we are trying to find a way pa nga lang on how to tell my parents.. haha.. and she suggested what RJ and Ronald did to them... Eat out and spring the news! This we can't do since papa doesn't feel like going out anymore. So it has to be at home! And she was telling me na she'll tell my mom na lang for me...

On the way home, mom kept on talking about stuff.. (wasn't listening) I was too busy pinching olie to tell her na.. Olie wanted me to give a que.."Ma, may sabihin si Olie" or something similar... eh I don't want to.. hahaha. Napaka uncooperative ko noh.. Buti nga bait bait Olie eh.

So, to continue, lakad kami... pag may konting silence.. pinch ko si olie... kahit na mka buwelo, bigla namang chi-chika si mama.. haay! tapos biglang nadaanan kami ni fer (in the car) so we got in and took the ride with him na.. no chance.

tapos when we got home, mama got busy cooking tapos kami naman kumain.. haay. ala talga.

kelan kaya??
-------
ilan ulit ko nasabi kay olie.. kahit anu ata reaksiyon nila, aside from being happy for me, basta may konting negative sa expression.. maiiyak ako.. just thinking about those stuff makes me cry ngayon pa lang... panu pa kaya.. sabi ko pag di sila payag or agree sa amin, sama na ako kay olie.. huhuhu.
-------
another try mamaya...

No comments: