Tuesday, January 11, 2005

a new direction


i've had it. nakakapagod. u know, its like he asked me mid-july. it has been 6 months. nada. dapat talga people should be careful with the words coming out of their mouth coz they may break hearts along the way.

haha. napaka impatient ko talga. oh well. actually i set a deadline for anything related to it, any sign to mark the serious beginning of any preps. eh wala.

parang same nung nangyari kay sonny. nung napagod na me, i decided ayoko na.

so here's to the end!!! and new beginnings! :-) effective 10 january 2005. (may official date pa di ba)

---------------

anyway, i went to DLSU Taft yesterday. checked the subjects.. mostly the schedule available is for saturdays (in conflict with CIA review), thursday (conflict with ISACA meetings). So I just filed for residency, which, now costs almost P1500. dati P200 plus lang. haay. and i had to line up pa.

Next stop, i went to DFA to get my passport. Pila again.. oh well. all i can say is it was an Experience hearing your name called out...

--------------

sabi nya hinay hinay. don't let go so suddenly. i told him i don't want to talk about weddings anymore. but its hurting me as well. he still mentions it kasi. i gave in and di ko sya iniwasan as he asked. In fact, I met him before and after my lakads yesterday and was even on the phone with him last night. but really. ayoko na talga. not that i will cease to be his friend. but i don't want to see him or talk to him anymore. he reminds me of unlit candles.

-------------

i'll miss my Eternity ring, though. hahaha. i'll miss him too syempre (automatic naman yun di ba)


No comments: