Wednesday, February 02, 2005

turning 26

its my birthday today.. 26. hmm. age of maturity i should think. when one is 25, ok pa. pwede pa ang fun. pero now that im 26, parang feeling ko dapat isep isep na about the future.

lots of sms greetings... thank you for remembering to Joseph, maru, maleen, reward, odin, wa, mama, Jun E, ali, ernie, cris, portia, jean, ellen, nancy, tita lulu, mon e, zeny and ken. thank you to tita fe and verna too.


syempre, si kitty cat.. thank you for everything. :-)

a friend called kanina to greet me (ayan ha, no names!)she was asking me if i was really just 26.. hmm.. napa calculator me tuloy. pati ako nalito. e talgang 26.. there are times when i wish im still 24..

bday wish(es? why not di ba if i can have more than one...)
1 good health for me, my family, my kitty and my friends
2 true love
3 successful career
4 lasting friendships
5 realization of dreams..

im really thankful to God for everything that i have - my family, olie, my friends, my health, my work.. hmm. andami. blessed talga! sana more blessings!

to olie, u have been my source of comfort and strength.. for the more than eight months we've been together you have never failed me.. you were always with me, constant, sweet and loving.

kitty, i look forward to waking up next to you each morning for the rest of my life. i love you. mwah!

No comments: