Tuesday, May 31, 2005

it was Exactly ONE YEAR ago Today....


Our First Date. Monday. We watched All My Life (Kristine Hermosa and Aga Muhlach).

kwento muna..

Friday was the opening of the Bowling tournament in the company. Since his division and ours have fewer members than those of the other divisions, we were grouped together under the Mixed Team.

Monday, syempre kwentuhan about the opening. He was one of the best players in the company. Nagka chikahan sa phone.. then we ended up going out.

Ako pa nga ata ang nag invite! oh well. the invite was made purely in the spirit of fun.

well, after that, Monday became our movie day.. we just kept on going out.. and here we are now. on our way to the rest of our lives... :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i will be going to Bermuda as soon as my Work Permit comes through, sometime this june/ july.

i will be leaving Olie here in the Philippines.

i don't know if our wedding plans will push through as planned. (but that's my first agenda when i get to my employer.. to ask if i can take a leave, even for just the week of the wedding..)

but i will marry Olie.. it may not happen on the 18th of February 2006.. but someday... as God has planned it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to olie, a hallmark card that says:

A small wedding
in the wild meadow
will be enough
if you are there with me.

but i am still leaving. hahaha..

coz Olie will joining me on the Pink Beach as soon as he can!!!

and you know, it may be enough for me.. but we still have to think of our future kids' future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bebe, i love you.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! I feel so nostalgic.
Ang sweet naman ng Olie mo.
More years of togetherness!