Thursday, November 03, 2005

thoughts away from olie

hey.

wassup. hmm. dunno what to say really. i wonder if we'll ever be together again.
i feel like if i do want to be with you, then i should go back and settle down in the Philippines for good.

what if i don't?

what if your papers to bermuda get approved. then my contract is up and i want to see another country... then you'll always be like my shadow.. following me.

what will happen to us? it scares me.

i feel like my life is on hold coz i left a part of me. i dont know whether to hold on or let go.
honestly, i dont feel like moving back to the philippines anytime soon. i can really save a lot here, i know. i also want to travel (which i can ill-afford if i have peso-wages).

should i give it all up to be with you?

4 comments:

Faye said...

hi, grace! the answers will all depend on you. it may be hard for now but think it over. i also left him before because i want to have a better life. but i came to a point of choosing. that is i chose to be married to him even if i can't anymore go back to the US. God is so good. my papers were all done. now i'm just waiting for my husband to join me here. take care...

A Librarian said...

gracie, I have the exact same questions as you do. But what i realized now that its hard to live without that special part of us. I thought that travelling arund with him would be a double happiness for me. We thought that they're shadows that follows us everywhere we go but somehow we should be grateful of this man because not all man can sacrifice for the one they love. I dont wanna regret it at the end that I just let him slip away from me just like that. They sacrificed a lot in letting us go, maybe we should also do our part on sacrificing things. We cant always have the best of both worlds and there's always 2 sides of the coin. Wishing you the best!

Marj and Carlos said...

Grace, you already know the answer in your heart. Whatever you do decide though, don't look back after you make the decision. Life should not be lived with regrets. Take care.

Anonymous said...

What a great site incorporate How much money do teachers make Fast furious body kits cars order meridia United kingdom term insurance