Saturday, June 18, 2005

shopping!!


i've been busy collecting stuff that i'd be bringing to Bermuda - suits, long sleeve blouses, swimwear, summer wear, casual clothes..etc, etc.

just find out that my temporary work permit has been approved. YEY!

and i'm really leaving friday night, july 1. i'm booking a flight MNL-Dubai-London Gatwick via Emirates and London Gatwick-Bermuda via British Airways. :-)

wow. its that soon. am i really ready????

--------------

i attended a wedding earlier at Makati Parks and Garden. sometime during the ceremony, i found myself thinking of my departure. tears came to my eyes... that was the first time i really thought about leaving olie.. i quickly wiped my eyes and switched my thoughts to the wedding going on.

i don't really want to leave him. but i will. its somewhat for us. mostly for me. i want to see what i can do outside the country. i want to grow professionally, i want the financial security that the new opportunity will bring me, i want the new experience.

-------------------

i was reading Cynch's post on answers to the question "how do you know he/ she is the one?" and i find myself thinking, reflecting, agreeing.

i'm trying to say all the things i love about him.. why i love him.. but oh. ang hirap pala. hindi mahirap na wala ako masabi. more of sa dami di ko na alam kung ano or paano isusulat. this calls for a whole blogpost.

-------------------

we'll be going to Sonia's garden tomorrow with my Family. a sort of despedida daw. hmm... sana libre.. hahaha.

i'm draining my resources shopping for things to bring.. gaah!!

No comments: